Vacancy: ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, LAGOS IS RECRUITING.

Vacancy: ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, LAGOS  IS RECRUITING.
Image by anchoruniversity.edu.ng

Anchor university is employing.
Read the details below.
Application should reach the Ag. Registrar not later than 18th May, 2017.

ACADEMIC POSITIONS
Vacancies exist in the following programmes for teaching staff in Anchor University:
  1. English and Literary Studies: Lecturer I & Lecturer II

  2. History & Diplomatic Studies: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I & Lecturer II

  3. Accounting: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I & Assistant Lecturer

  4. Business Administration:Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I & Assistant Lecturer

  5. Economics:Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I & Assistant Lecturer

  6. Mass Communication: Senior Lecturer & Lecturer

  7. Political Science: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I & Lecturer II

  8. Mathematics: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I & Assistant Lecturer

  9. Statistics: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I & Lecturer II

  10. Computer Science: Senior Lecturer, Lect. I, Lect. II & Assistant Lecturer

  11. Biology: Lecturer I & Assistant Lecturer

  12. Microbiology: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I & Assistant Lecturer

  13. Chemistry: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer II & Assistant Lecturer

  14. Biochemistry: Senior Lecturer, Lect. I, Lect. II & Assistant Lecturer

  15. Physics: Senior Lecturer & Lecturer I

  16. Industrial Chemistry: Lecturer II & Assistant Lecturer

  17. Chinese Language: Lecturer II & Assistant Lecturer

NON-TEACHING POSITIONS

Vacancies exist in the following departments for Non-Teaching Staff

A. Registry

1. Assistant Registrar
2. Administrative Officer II
3. Supervisor (Porters)

B. Works and Physical Planning
1. Drivers
2. Gardeners
3. Technicians (Plumbing/Electrical)

C. ICT
1. Network/IT Technical Officer
2. Laboratory Attendants

To apply visit: aul.edu.ng/form.php

Post a Comment

0 Comments