Check this out; Is it possible to live clean?

Can one be clean in living
It is very possible for one to be clean and holy. God is the perfecter of all things, and He has promised to make all whole.



Ezekiel 36:25-27
25. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

God is a clean God, so all that will be His own will have to be clean. So if any lives a dirty life, he or she is still far from God and need to be near.

Why do we pray over food? For God to sanctify and remove evil fro it right?
If we believe in that prayer that God can cleanse all evil from common food, the why can't He make you clean when you ask.

The only thing you must need do is to come to Him with all humility of heart and trust Him to take all dirts away from you.

You can ask Him now and He will listen Jeremiah 33:3, Isaiah 55:6,7)

Afterwards, run from all things that are unclean (1Thess 5:23, 2Tim 2:22, 1Tim 6:11,12).

Written by Solomon Akpas

Post a Comment

0 Comments